Giffen Fiduciary Services is a qualified team of professionals who can offer you, a family member, a friend or client, responsible guidance and service in matters of trusts, estate administration and guardian ad litem appointments. Each client has distinctive and individual needs. As our personal relationships with our clients grow, so does our respect and understanding of their unique needs.
What is a Fiduciary? A fiduciary is someone who has undertaken to act for and on the behalf of another in a particular matter or circumstances which give rise to a relationship of trust and confidence.
Our Mission is to be a neutral third party using compassion and understanding as we manage the assets and care of each of our clients.
Who are my Clients?
- Beneficiaries of family or other trusts
- Attorneys in need of Probate administration
- Retirees wanting freedom from the burden of managing their finances
- Settlors of Trusts
- Adults overwhelmed by the needs of their parents
- Families in conflict about caring for their elders or disabled children
Counties we serve:
Contra Costa, San Francisco, Alameda, Sonoma, Napa and Marin