What is a Fiduciary? A fiduciary is someone who has undertaken to act for and on the behalf of another in a particular matter or circumstances which give rise to a relationship of trust and confidence.
Our Mission is to be a neutral third party using compassion and understanding as we manage the assets and care of each of our clients.
Who are my Clients?
- Beneficiaries of family or other trusts
- Attorneys in need of Probate administration
- Retirees wanting freedom from the burden of managing their finances
- Settlors of Trusts
- Adults overwhelmed by the needs of their parents
- Families in conflict about caring for their elders or disabled children
Counties we serve:
Contra Costa, San Francisco, Alameda, Sonoma, Napa and Marin